Audio Recording & Production
Home Studio Recording And Production for Independent Musicians
Want a SNEAK PEEK?
Check out this video to learn how to choose a microphone for your home studio?
This course is geared more towards beginners who are looking to:
- Record professional sounding music from their own home.
- Learn what gear you need and how to use it.
- Learn my creative process and workflow for writing and arranging music
- Learn the basics of recording and production to achieve professional results with your music!
I use Logic Pro X, but the course focuses on teaching concepts and techniques that can work within any DAW.
30+ Video Lessons
Over 5 hours of organized training videos teaching you how to grow your audience, distribute your music, and navigate copyright.
Album Launch Planner
A day by day planner to help you plan and organize your album release so you can maximize the return on the launch.
Cover Song Walkthrough
I take you step by step through my process of arranging a popular cover song from concept to mixing & mastering.
1. The Benefits of Recording and Editing Yourself
2. Putting Together Your Own Home Studio
How to Choose Your Home Studio Gear
4. Audio Interfaces
6. Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs)
8. Studio Monitors & MIDI Keyboards
9. Sample Instruments
10. Producing Yourself vs. Working With a Producer
11. Advice for Working with Arrangers and Producers
Arranging & Composing
12. My Creative Process for Arranging
13. My Technical Process for Arranging
14. My Creative Process for Composing
15. My Technical Process For Composing
16. Don't Wait Until You Feel Inspired to Write
Home Studio Recording
17. How to Set Up For Home Studio Recording
19. Setting Appropriate Gain & Volume Levels For Recording
20. Recording With a Click Track
21. My Recording Process in Logic Pro X
22. Editing Your Recording in Logic Pro X
Mixing & Mastering
23. How to Use Reference Tracks To Improve Your Music
24. An Overview of Mixing
25. Basic Mixing Process
26. Basics of EQ, Compression, Delay, Reverb & More Mixing Tips
27. Basic Overview of Mastering
Cover Song: "Toss a Coin to Your Witcher"
29. Templates, Samples & Synths
31. Rough Editing (Copy & Paste, Quantize, Etc)
32. Recording the Melody
33. Mixing & Mastering
14 DAY REFUND POLICY
If my course isn't the right fit for you, I offer a full refund policy within 14 days of your purchase.